Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervise various direct office employees and assisting the field operations managers to manage field union & non-union
employees within the Service and Repair product line.
· Partner with sales force to proactively build customer base.
· Visit job sites to ensure compliance with all safety protocols, perform quality control checks & answer client questions
· Assist in collections on problem accounts.
· Prepare & monitor annual budgets.
· Leadership responsibilities include operational goal setting, P & L accountability, employee coaching and development and
Job Requirements :
· Extensive experience in the elevator industry, preferably working in a field operations management capacity.
· Bachelor’s degree or military operations experience required.
· Good mechanical reasoning & comprehension skills.
· Demonstration of strong elevator operational skills, excellent customer service, negotiation, project management and conflict
· Strong written & oral communication skills.
· Computer and MS Office proficiency.