We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Process Technician on 3rd shift located in Clearwater, Florida.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in developing and maintaining an attitude of Continuous Quality Improvement throughout the organization.
- Assists in formulating and maintaining Quality Objectives and coordinates objectives with Upper Management and other Department Managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Involved with the planning, organization and promoting of training activities related to product quality, reliability, customer requirements and Ts-16949. Assists in training associates in product testing, inspection, and/or any technical subjects specified by the established departmental training needs.
- Assist in the development of new product programs / procedures as well as redevelopment of existing product programs / procedures to ensure quality system robustness and process reliability and capability.
- Analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Works with senior Quality Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Technicians and other associated departments to coordinate the completion of Process Control Plans.
- Establishes adequate communication with associates and management to assure a thorough understanding of customer requirements and transmit this information internally as required.
- Provide technical support for the shop floor inspection team, final audit, and receiving inspection.
- Investigates and responds to customer, as well as internal complaints regarding Quality. Performs investigative and correlative dimensional studies.
Competitive Pay with established manufacturing company. Call (813) 758-6407 or email resume to VerticalRecruiter@yahoo.com . Relocation Assistance available for the right candidate.